Outerknown | SOLSTICE SWEATSHIRT | ember
74% organic cotton 26% cotton.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- This crewneck sweatshirt will add a healthy dose of color (and warmth) to your summertime staples.
- Pre-shrunk and cropped, with bracelet length sleeves and a relaxed neckline.
- Designed to feel like that vintage sweatshirt you've been hunting for, but updated with side slits and a straight hem.
- Made outof a textured slub French terry with a cozy looped back.
- Garment-dyed for a vintage look and lived-in feel. Available in an array of washed-out hues.