Outerknown | ZUMA DRESS | terra cotta
100% Organic Cotton
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- We're dashing off to the beach, and we're taking this one with us!
- A light, airy frock with spaghetti straps and a tiered ruffle detail.
- Made with a lofty organic cotton gauze — a little wrinkle is part of the charm.
- Toss it in your beach bag and shake it out when you head to town.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.